| Source: Research and Markets Research and Markets
Dublin, Sept. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Dentures Global Market Report 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global dentures market is expected to grow from $2.26 billion in 2021 to $2.52 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.7%. The dentures market is expected to grow to $3.32 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 7.1%.
North America was the largest region in the dentures market in 2021. The regions covered in the dentures market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The rise in the prevalence of periodontal and edentulism diseases is expected to propel the growth of the dentures market going forward. Periodontal disease is a disease that occurs due to the inflammation of the gums and bones that surround and support the teeth. Gingivitis is the early stage, while periodontitis is the more serious version, in which the teeth may loosen or fall out when the gums pull away from the tooth.
Dentures are a type of removable dental implant that can be used to replace missing teeth and restore the smile. For instance, according to World Health Organization (WHO), as of March 2020, periodontal diseases affected almost 10% of the world population. Moreover, according to the American Academy of Periodontology, in 2021, data obtained from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention indicates that over 70% of Americans having aged 65 years and older have periodontitis. Thus, the high prevalence of periodontal diseases will drive the dentures market growth.
The introduction of advanced technical equipment is a key trend gaining popularity in the dentures market. Advanced technologies such as the introduction of 3D printed digital dentures equipment, and the introduction of CAD/CAM (Computer-aided designing/Computer-aided manufacturing) improve the production of removable full-arch dentures.
For instance, in 2019, Style Italiano, a Swiss-based company that manufactures materials and techniques for aesthetic and conservative dentistry, announced the development of Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing (CAD/CAM) for removable denture design and 3D printed dentures, which further helps to standardize clinical results.
In March 2019, Affordable Care LLC, a US-based healthcare company acquired DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions for an undisclosed amount. Through this acquisition, Affordable Treatment LLC will strengthen its position as the largest Dental Support Organization (DSO) in the United States, as well as expand its access to more patients for high-quality dental care and tooth replacement services. DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions is a US-based manufacturer and provider of implants and dentures.
Markets Covered:1) By Type: Complete Dentures; Partial Dentures
2) By Material: Acrylic Dentures; Ceramic Dentures; Porcelain Dentures; Metal Dentures; Other Materilas
3) By Usage: Fixed; Removable
4) By Manufacturing Process: Conventional Denture; 3D-Printed Denture
5) By End User: Specialized Dental Hospitals; Somatology Departments in General Hospitals; Dental Clinics
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Dentures Market Characteristics
3. Dentures Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Dentures
5. Dentures Market Size And Growth
6. Dentures Market Segmentation
7. Dentures Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Dentures Market
9. China Dentures Market
10. India Dentures Market
11. Japan Dentures Market
12. Australia Dentures Market
13. Indonesia Dentures Market
14. South Korea Dentures Market
15. Western Europe Dentures Market
16. UK Dentures Market
17. Germany Dentures Market
18. France Dentures Market
19. Eastern Europe Dentures Market
20. Russia Dentures Market
21. North America Dentures Market
22. USA Dentures Market
23. South America Dentures Market
24. Brazil Dentures Market
25. Middle East Dentures Market
26. Africa Dentures Market
27. Dentures Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Dentures Market
29. Dentures Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e00kzv