follow these weight loss indian meal plans to reduce extra fat rapidly – Globe News Insider
Apart from exercise, diet also matters a lot for weight loss. As we all know that if you want to lose weight fast, the first thing you need to do is give up fried food. Apart from this, it is very important to stay away from processed food. Today we are going to tell you such a meal plan, which you can follow in alternate days. You will start seeing this gap within a month of following this meal plan.
– First of all talk about breakfast, eat healthy food. Biscuits with breakfast, namkeen ko dur se hi namaste keh deen. You have poha, vegetable porridge or boiled egg/ omelette for breakfast. If you are addicted to tea or coffee, try taking sugar free tea coffee.
Now it’s time for lunch. In lunch you have dal, brown rice, two roti, salad and curd. You can also add any seasonal vegetables to it.
– In tea break you have to take healthy snacks avoiding things like samosas and noodles. You can eat Cheela, Dal Vada, Roast Peanut, Omelet.
– In dinner you can have light food vegetable soup, dalia, khichdi.
-Eat soaked nuts first in breakfast. After this eat paneer bhurji and two rotis. You have to eat multigrain roti instead of wheat roti. For this, add nutritious flours like millet, gram flour to wheat flour.
– For lunch you have mixed vegetables, roti, curry, rice and salad. Apart from this you can also add dal. You can also eat fruits salad.
– In tea break you can eat Uttapam, Soya Chap or Grilled Paneer.
– In dinner you eat Rajma, curd with brown rice. At night you can also eat Soybean Chap Gravy.
Remember these tips
-Aapko pani khoob pina hai. Many people remember what they eat but do not remember to drink water. It is not necessary that you always drink this water when you are thirsty. At least you should drink a glass of water every hour.
– Drink coconut water. If you have a craving for juice, make fresh juice at home and drink it.
Best ways to eat fennel for weight loss
Your email address will not be published.
Globe news insider publishes the latest news on INTERNATIONAL, SPORTS, BUSINESS and HEALTH. This website is useful for News followers, business minded people , healthcare professionals, educators, and the general public around the world. Breaking news is updated on our website every day. Our mission is to provide the most complete, comprehensive and latest news daily.